For over 15 years, Tommirock has been providing world class Video Production for both local and international clients.
Past Interns have gained invaluable knowledge and connections during their time at Tommirock and gone on to enjoy successful careers in both the Music & Film industries.
We are pleased to announced a new Intern position available in 2022 and welcome anyone who fits the criteria to Apply.
As a Tommirock Intern, you will be learning knowledge and gaining hands on experience directly with our award winning team of Producers, Directors, Cinematographers and Engineers.
We are seeking dedicated & motivated applicants who are wanting to gain more experience and knowledge in Cinematography, Editing, Live-streaming & expanding their professional networks.
As a Tommirock Intern, you will taking part in
– Pre Production & Planning for productions
– Equipment maintenance & testing
– Assisting Camera operators & Camera operation, Grip & Gaffer
– Post Production – Editing
– Daily procedures and routines including Facility Prep, cleaning, maintenance, bookings
– Customer service with our clients
We are looking for a Junior Camera Operator / Editor who is dedicated and willing to learn from our already established and experienced team.
Ideally you are a young individual between 20-24 years old and have just finished University or Tafe in Film Production and ready to take on the next step.
You are a self motivated individual and can work well in a team environment.
– You are 20+ years of age
– You must be an Australian Resident
– You must have a drivers licence
– You must have an interest in Film making
– You have some prior experience in Film making / content creation
– You must be available 3 days per week
– Experience in a Premiere/ After Affect / Davinci Resolve.
– Our Internships range from 3-6 month with future paid position
If the above sounds like you, It’s time to fill in our application below.
Applications close Monday 30/05/2022